Step By Step Guide
A great cookbook is more than a collection of favorite recipes. It’s an attractive, well-organized and easy-to-use book that people will enjoy having in their kitchen. It’s something you’re proud to put your name on.
Publishing a cookbook allows you to:
- Promote your organization or cause
- Earn fast and easy sales
- Enjoy healthy profits
- Build teamwork and camaraderie
Let’s Create Your Cookbook
Following is an outline of the 5 easy steps to make your cookbook a success.
- You’ll want to designate people for these responsibilities:
- Coordinating the work, finalizing design of the cookbook, and submit for publishing
- Collecting the funds, paying the invoice, and distributing the profit from sales
- Gathering the recipes to submit
- Determine the recipe categories for your cookbook
- Download the Recipe Form from our website
- Print and distribute hard copies of the recipe form
- Set a timeline for when you want to receive your cookbook
- 30 calendar days to collect and enter recipes into Cookbook Creator®
or for sending to Cookbook Publishers for typing
- 10 calendar days to organize the order and send to Cookbook Publishers
- 20 to 25 working days for production and shipping when using Cookbook Creator®, or 30 to 40 working days for Cookbook Publishers to type, produce, and ship your completed cookbook
2. Setting goals for your fundraiser
- – How much money do you want to make?
- – How many recipes should your cookbook have?
- – How many books do you need to order?
3. Creating your Cookbook
- – Select or create the cover
- – Choose a binding style
- – Select or create category dividers
- – Gather your recipes
- – Create personal pages
- – Sell ads in your book
4. Place your order